Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by ftbt
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
"A Nothing Burger" is how the MSM is spinning it. I think it is worse than they're making it out to be. Horowitz can't indict. ...

The guy to watch is Durham. He appears to be in disagreement with Horowitz:

"I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened." -US Attorney John Durham.

Durham has a few more tools at his disposal ...... like subpoenas, grand juries, and indictments. AND ... he is NOT limited to just talking to folks who remain employed by the government (like Horowitz is).

The IG Report is a very broad road-map as to what occurred FROM AN ADMINISTRATIVE AND NOT NECESSARILY CRIMINAL VIEWPOINT.

[Linked Image from zerohedge.com]

******** Somehow I Don’t Get A Warm Fuzzy Feeling When I See Durham’s Picture *******
.........THIS ABOVE....During his investigation Horowitz could not find anyone WHO WOULD ADMIT TO ANY POLITICAL BIAS...Of course they would not admit to that....This report in my opinion is not surprising........It will be the DURHAM REPORT that will be far more damn 'n to the deep state players because Durham has the authority to pursue these players criminally, to convene a grand jury and bring forth criminal indictments......For you Trump haters like Puddle Paddler, SA up chuck eee Charlie, and a few others,,,,,IT AIN,'T OVER.......DURHAM GONNA GET YOUR TRUMP HATING BUTT BUDDIES IN CRIME WITHIN THE DEEP STATE.......

Do you know if he has subpoenaed anyone as of yet? How about a grand jury? I'd sure like to know what's going on.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!