Originally Posted by rem141r
if you hear that idiot hannity describe it you'd think it was a pretty damning. the MSM is picking up the one point that they want which is that there was no "implicit bias". not sure how they came to that conclusion from what the irish bloviator was reading.

this whole fuggen goat rope, since day 1 has amazed me that the same story can be described in polar opposites ways by the the two parties and different media.

actually i'm not amazed. this country is fugged. i'm buying a dog and moving to the woods.
........................Yeah! Hannity kinda blows things up here and there. However!! He is not wrong.

Remember that Durham made a statement after the IG report was released today....And he (Durham) disagrees with many of the IG Horowitz report conclusions. And remember too that Horowitz has NO POWER to charge anyone with a crime NOR does he have the authority or protocol to INDICT or convene a grand jury......JOHN DURHAM DOES!!!

Far from over boys!!!............The show is gonna get better but not for the deep state players..........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger