According to my local tire store the Sumitomo is the same tire, made in the same factory as the Falken Wildpeak which gets very good reviews. There may be some very minor tread pattern differences, but basically the same tire.

I've gotten good service out of Cooper AT/3's. I just took a set off my F150 with 57,000 miles and still had enough tread to be legal for another 5000-7000 miles. But with winter coming and chances of snow wanted new tires. I had no complaints with the Coopers.

BUT... I bought these instead.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/lt275-70r18e-at-50000/prod22100456?xid=plp_product_1_26

They are a new tire without a lot of feedback but I decided to try them. Sams' has them $80 off for a set + I got another $60 off via a Black Friday special. I paid $814 OTD including all taxes and fees for a set of E rated LT275/70/18's. That was cheaper than I could have gotten Cooper or Falken and only about $50 more than Sumitomo.

It is hard to tell from the photo,but this is a pretty aggressive tire. More so than the BFG KO2's and almost $400 cheaper for a set. I have less than 400 miles on them so I can't give any meaningful evaluation. But so far I'm not finding anything not to like.

FWIW, I was told the same Black Friday price was going to be used for a one day only sale on Dec. 14.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.