Originally Posted by SockPuppet
If you aren't going to be in significant mud, the Hankook Dyanpro AT-M is a great tire.

This is right here Paul....

running sets of them on my Pilot and 4 Runner.... getting great wear out of them... lasting a long time...
plus no tires going bad to slipped belts etc...

If you want to stay with Arizona, Discount Tire Direct.. I do the commercial guys.. don't know if better price, but they are $70/ $80 each cheaper than buying them from one of their local stores....

you can also order the same tires thru Walmart tires on line.. similar prices...

either way, you can take them down to a local Walmart and get them mounted and balanced..

if ordered thru Wally World, they mount them free and road hazard is an extra $12 per tire...

if ordered thru Discount Tire Direct, for $15 per tire, they will give you a ( literal) no questions asked replacement...

I've had several tires, non replaceable due to road hazard... called them and they just shipped me a new one...

I run 245/70/16s and those ran me about $104 apiece the last time I ordered a couple....replacing the back ones off the Pilot...which had 106,000 miles on them..
and they still had tread on them... if it wasn't due to winter, and all the Oregon Wet Weather, I would have left them on the vehicle, as they still have decent tread left
instead they are now regulated to Spare Tire Service...

I took these over to the Comm College, at the Automotive program I am a volunteer for... so I mounted them and balanced them over there myself on some brand new John Beam computerized balancer, and mounted them on a real full feature machine.... so that cost me nothing....

did the same thing for winter tires for the Camry... $75 per tire, $15 for road hazard replacement, and then mounted and balanced them over at the college..

Hope this finds your health doing well Paul.... and Merry Christmas to you, Maddie and the rest of your family....

cheers and best regards
john chr/ seafire

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez