Don’t think Gaia has the block management info or walk in access stuff but I really have not looked for that. It does allow for accessing your account and info from a computer. You can build in waypoints, routes etc from your smart phone or computer. If you are going to be off the grid you need to download mapping areas ahead of time, which is fairly easy. I have our entire county plus overlaps around it saved in my phone. When we went up to Glacier NP this summer I added the entire park without issue. I find that OnX boots up a little slower at times, not a big issue. Not bashing OnX at all, just finding that I am using Gaia more and more. No matter which one you use, invest in a small battery pack that plugs into your phone. They are cheap and are the size of 2 Bic lighters. Some phones the battery goes wonky as they age, others are fine. I have not had any issues with battery life while out on missions or while we were up in Glacier, have gone a few days without recharging and not needed the spare battery. Put my phone in airplane mode and at times the power save function in Gaia.

There's 2 dates they carve on your tombstone.
Everyone knows what they mean.
What's more important is time that is known
as the little dash inbetween.

Razz