I have one with a Weaver T5 mount (would have preferred it didn't), here it is with another of the 1903/1914 style, even with the issues these are the best two I have been able to acquire -
[Linked Image]

This one also had some factory repair work done sometime after ~1931~ when Hi-Speed ammo was offered, that's when it got the warning stamp -
[Linked Image]
I think the factory work might have been a new barrel, the barrel is crowned which they did not do until after WWI and it has an earlier type rear sight.

Here's where they crack (if they aren't cracked be very suspicious. it's the norm!) -
[Linked Image]
Both have cracks starting and the one has had the stock replaced, the original was repaired & refinished and all the edges were sanded undersize, I wanted it to 'look' more original, it's has a special order 26" barrel.

Here's the original wood from the one with the 26" barrel, you can see just how thin the wood is and the way they attach with the screw at an angle puts stress right at this weak point. You can also see the rounded edges that look worse when on the gun.
[Linked Image]

They have different slide arms, the thick version is early.
[Linked Image]

Gene