I sit here and try to come up with the words to type as Tom was a friend of mine. I got to know him a few years ago and took he, his daughter Jane and his son Nick up to a spot here in Colorado and showed them around a couple places I hunt. We stayed in touch over the years and every time we would talk his first question was “Drummond, how is your family?” He loved hearing about how my family was doing and then he would tell me about his family but would tell me more about Jane as she was living in Colorado and he was so proud of her and all of his family. You can tell a lot about a man in just how much he cares and how he talks about his family.

Last time I saw Tom he stopped in for a cup of coffee and showed me his bighorn sheep he killed in Wyoming. It was a great talk and then he headed on home

Our world shines less bright without Tom in it. Trust me, even if you hadn’t met him he was as fine a man as you would have known. Don’t know what else to say other than I’m genuinely sad to hear of this. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends

Here is the obituary I found online. Guaranteed heaven gained one of the good ones and we will see each other again one day

https://www.kroeze-wolffis.com/notices/Thomas-Korenstra