Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The point of the assassination was to be a provocation for retaliation to be used as a pretext for war against Iran. This has all been in the works since before 9/11. They only needed a catalyst on the level of Pearl Harbor, which they got with the taking down of the Twin Towers and the Pentagon attack. That Iran is to be taken down is already determined. Has been for twenty years of more. Our masters require it of us.

This is once again, pure tripe. I am willing to put up money betting we will not go to war with Iran (of course, we need to frame what the definition of "war" is). There is no way, now way, we are going to invade Iran and Iran doesn't have the muscle to invade Iraq, much less the US. This Salami guy has a LOT of American blood on his hands, was 15 minutes away from the embassy, planning a follow on to the tactical probe done the other day. We lost a drone, they captured our patrol boats and humiliated us, sponsored terrorism all over the place against us, and limp wristed people like RP want us to do nothing? GMAFB. At most, they'll do what they can, attacks here and there and we, like Regan did in 86 (I was there and it WAS fun!), take out a third of their Navy, hit their offshore refineries, etc, But a full blown war a-la-Iraq will NEVER HAPPEN. I'm willing to put up some cash. Are you or any other kookista? PM me.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”