Just not driving it much these days. My dad rolled this off the showroom floor in April 1970, after I was born in Feb. He told my mom that they needed a "family car", so he traded in his 66 Mustang on the Olds. I had it in high school, man, that was a fun car!

My dad passed in 89 and we had the car restored from the ground up. No re-pop parts. Back then non rusted parts were still available almost everywhere. The car was gone for about 8 months and it came back looking like new. The car has not been rained on since 1989 and has been stored in my mom's garage until three years ago when she passed away.

The engine was not rebuilt. It has 130,000 original miles, and is the original engine/tranny. It has the 350 Rocket engine. The car is in beautiful shape, and runs great. The Rochester carb needs to be cleaned and the car just needs to be driven more often. Beautiful inside and out. I've held on to this but just don't enjoy it as it should be. I don't need it to remember my parents, as they were both amazing people.

The car is here in Norfolk, in a storage facility. I drive it about once a month to keep it lubed.

Way too much to type here, so serious inquiries need to talk with me by phone. I'll be happy to answer questions so shoot me a PM. I'll take more pix this week for anyone seriously interested.

$33,000, and I'm in no hurry, or "need" to sell.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LxwiHbekxCCCCiiV8