I've got an MPA Attitude L/A ("Ver 1" as I call it, sans the grip area and forend texturing) as well as an AG Composites Alpine Hunter, again LA. Got the MPA on a 'try it before you buy it" deal thru Dick @ RHR. I was impressed.) They are all comparable in many ways to a McM Game Hunter. My preference leans toward the McM, but in a pinch, the MPA would be my next choice. MPA seems a little thick in the wrist/grip, but I attribute that to my 'home grown texturing'. I suspect the current MPA Attitude is closer to the McM Game Hunter in the aforementioned areas. Forend on the AG Alpine Hunter is too 'square' for my liking.

If (when) I get a 700 footprint rimfire barrel action, be it it RimX or Vudoo, it'll go in a XLR Element - if only temporarily, because I have one laying around and it would allow me to start shooting immediately.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Were I going AG,it'd be through MPA in their Altitude pattern,ala RHR. Mine should be here tomorrow,if the weather plays nice(ain't supposed to). Under 600 clams to the door and setting on the shelf,ready to roll.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.