Originally Posted by Big Stick
[quote=Higbean]

'bean,

In fairness and to be concise,they(Trijicon Ventus) are NOT a Binocular...rather a Monocular. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's elder Technology(Lidar ain't "new"),applied closer to Joe Average and it's of course welcomed. Who the fhuqk WOULDN'T welcome a Wind Reader,if only as a tool to quantify readins from the hip? Personally,I've less than zero interest,in a cumbersome/heavy Monocular. Nice thing is,others will follow suit and it'll eventually be incorporated in a Bino,with abilities much exceeding the current 500yd threshold and simply become mainstream. When that becomes reality,I'll be there. Hint.(grin)

I'll keep shooting my Base 10 Mantra,until that time.

I'm soooooooo not a fhuqking Coatings Guy. I'll NEVER understand a CM Custom Action,nor a CM spout in this day & age. Metallurgy is metallurgy,to the chagrin of Excuse makers everywhere!

Hint...................(grin)

Well, yeah, I suppose monocular vs. binocular could be argued same as chicken vs. egg.

Been hearing Nick Vitalbo talk about the Lidar stuff for a while and very happy to see this tech available even if in a cumbersome $8,000 package, and as we all know, the prices will drop and in 10 years (maybe less) every guy on Snipers Hide will have them mounted to their tripod.

On a serious note, what issues have you had with nitrided receivers?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.