Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Do you eat bacon and lobster?
Here you are again, quoting scripture like Satan.

But I give you the benefit of the doubt. Here is a little primer on the various laws. https://padreperegrino.org/2018/04/...YK-Ud0yGsvbmEPqSBZ_3F6lr5MZJdM1bzxSswLG0

That's what I thought. I figures you had your excuses for ignoring the portions of The Law you didn't like.

Nope, Tyrone understands the issue and you....perhaps.... don’t. I have responded previously .... to you....on this issue and explained the laws and also explained the covenants and the fulfillment of the law. You are either unable to comprehend or are simply being disingenuous. Maybe you are both, idk.

Anyway, as usual, on the ‘fire, there are those who want to “win the debate” .... be the better debater. There are also those who are interested in discovering what is right and correct.

TF,

I understand it, we just have very different perspectives. IMO it's a large potion of the Christian who are being disingenuous on this particular subject.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell