Originally Posted by hookeye
The Baikal .30-06 double tempted me a couple of times.
Was under a K by a bit back then.

There are inserts that adjust, seen em advertised overseas.........but they were not cheap.
Not sure the brand. Cost was around a grand or so (each). Proly for converting shotguns IIRC.

Can't find on the web, just looked for a bit.

I had an IZH-94 combination gun, 12 over 6.5x55 and never could get the rifle barrel to shoot worth a damn even though it could, in theory, be regulated.

I sold it to a friend who just knew that he could make it shoot, but he shot it a lot and never got it to shoot worth a damn and the last I knew he was thinking of dumping it on Cabela's sometime when they had something on sale that moved him.

Bearrr264 had a couple of the Japanese Winchester 101 Grand European combination guns in 12 over 7x57 and 12 over 9.3x72R that couldn't be regulated. Neither of them shot worth a damn either and they cost well over $1K when he bought them. Before he died, he offered them to me for what he had into them, but that was before I sold my first business and we were eating hot dogs and ramen noodles so that we could keep everybody we owed money to paid every month.