It’s not my nature to complain on a public thread but I gotta say I’m deeply disappointed with a recent warranty experience and I want to share this with fellow hunters. After an elk hunt in which I killed my first bull off of standing sticks I decided when I returned to purchase a set. I decided on the Primos Gen 2 trigger sticks. I purchased in October 2017. I used them to practice a few times over the next 2 years at the gun range and took them along on another elk hunt this past fall. (2019) Early in the hunt when I released the trigger to set up the one of the legs fell off. I discovered a flaw on the leg joint problem and upon return called Primos. The kind lady said to send back for examination and was vague as to whether warranty was in effect even after I gave her the purchase date and model. I received it back today with a note stating item is discontinued, not under warranty, obsolete with no parts and cost for repair exceeds replacement. I got a generous offer to buy a new set for $114.22. So there are no parts and it is obsolete and it is only two year old? The cost to repair exceeds a new one? I guess after paying Mr Shockley his endorsement proceeds they can’t keep an inventory of parts? So all I’ll say is buyer beware.

Just because I am wandering around doesn't mean I am lost.