Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by ScottBrad
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Look how long the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk was in existence until it became 'public' in 1988. The standard is FedGov has toys 50 years beyond what we see today. I believe our .gov is playing with exotic stuff more than I believe in aliens flying around.

No doubt about it. But I don’t believe the government is screwing with itself or has anything with the capability of the objects in question.

Why do you believe that? I'll wait for the answer.

Well considering that you never answered mine I don’t think I owe you anything but sure why not?

For starters, why would they be screwing with themselves? How would that make any sense? And if we had the capability to do what these things do why would we even bother with conventional craft? We could literally do anything we wanted to with absolute impunity.

The exotic stuff is our ace-up-our-sleeve and we're keeping that stuff in reserve, and secret, as long as possible so that if there's a war that threatens America's existence we can roll it out and end the threat.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.