Wow, sorry your having such a hard time there ammoman16. This is one time that I am really glad that I am a member of the Fire. I had been seriously looking at the MRC stainless rifles in a left handed version since early 2019. I had my sights set on a X2 or X3 when they came out in 6.5 PRC. The stainless MRC seemed like a close match to a left hand Model 70 Winchester of which I own two right hand Model 70's in stainless that I used some back about 20 years ago. They have been safe queens for the past 12 years or so.

Over time I have read positive and negative reviews over the internet about the MRC rifles. I was really wanting to try one, but I was afraid it would be a crap shoot as far as getting a good rifle. I figured if I got a bad one and tried to send it back that it would be a nightmare. I can't understand why companies want to have a piss poor customer relationship, its everywhere you go. Last summer I was trying to get a part for an older tractor and I had the worst time trying to get some correct information and the right part. One tractor dealership ruined any chance of ever getting my business as far as buying a new tractor.

Anyway onto the MRC. I emailed MRC right before the X3 came out and inquired about if the 6.5 PRC would be available in a left hand version.

Here is what I was told by a person at MRC about the 6.5 PRC:

The X3 is a lighter version of the X2 and will take the place of the X2. It will have a lighter filler and aluminum bottom metal. This will reduce the weight of the rifle around ½ to ¾ of a pound. All other components and appearance are the same.

So your future 6.5 PRC in the X3 should come in around 6 pounds

Well I suppose I would have been really disappointed if I had ordered the X3 and expected it to weigh around 6 pounds.

NEVER GIVE UP