Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Elkskayer,
you've taken your own advice and done this in your own county/state and it worked? You're able to own a rifle or shotgun with a barrel under 16" and full autos? Show me how you stood up against confiscation and registrations brought on by the NFA.
Please post up where this constitutional Utopia exists elkslayer...I gotta move there.
You need to lead by example and show us stupid, lazy Virginians how it's done. Maybe the Minnesota mental midget can show us how to get out the vote too?

Elkslayer and Steve once again with their whiny, pretentious, defeatist, bullshit giving advice they don't have the balls to take themselves.

You use typical Saul Alinski debate tactics. That tells me “everything” I need to know.

Just remember, when Lee was surrendering in VA, the last fight of the CW was in Texas, and we KICKED their ass, so you don’t need to concern yourself with whether TEXAS has the balls to stop what is now on your door step.

I can kick your azz debating you, and make you look like a damn fool, but I won’t because that is/was not my intention of this thread.

It was to SAVE YOUR LIFE, and many more from walking into a setup, and it is a setup.

Have a good day. I don’t come here to fight. You can have the floor, and I couldn’t give a damn whether you take over this thread or not. I have a life other than this site.

So you haven't taken your own advice, convinced YOUR local Sheriff to deputize YOU and other citizens, used YOUR legal authority and made citizens arrests and singlehandedly overturned the NFA of 1934 and currently YOU possess short barrelled rifles, shotguns and fill auto"s that aren't registered? Big surprise. Just another loud mouth [bleep] that don't have the balls to do what he's telling others to do.

He ain't worth the bandwidth...just here to demonstrate how that bald eagle mouth overloads a humminbird ass. And well done, at that.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.