Well this has been one hell of a urination contest I must say.

One, Elkslayer has a point, but it's not quite the time. The time would be when they pass the their unconstitutional laws.

Jackmountian also has points but some of his comments are are not germane to the situation. The Supreme Court said that the NFA was constitutional but:

"Supreme Court: U.S. v. Miller 1939 In this case, the Court stated that, "The Militia comprised of all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense...[and that] when called for service, these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves AND OF THE KIND IN COMMON USE AT THE TIME. (emphasis mine)
(BTW, Miller lost in court because he did not show up. It was never taken into account that his no show was because he had passed away.)"

Just part of a small essay I did on the Second Amendment. Note that Miller had passed away What has been kept hidden is that Miller was murdered and the murder has never been solved. 1939 version of arkencide???? Miller could have easily proved that short barreled shotguns were used by the military during WW-1 in in trench warfare. Could it be that dot gov killed Miller? I've strongly suspected as such.

On another note, if there are 20,000 marchers at that rally and they decide to do something, they won't need guns. It'll be like trying to stop a tidal wave.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE