I am getting ready to do an overhaul on my loads with my .264WM.

I have several loads that shoot right at MOA but I have always wanted to better that a bit. I am finally giving up on the Partitions for the time being...I have tried all manner of tricks and they are just determined to average between 1" to 1.25" @ 100yds. I'm not hunting elk any time soon so I am going to play with something else.

Also, I am moving on from Winchester brass. Having purchased several lots of Winchester brass over the years, this stuff is all over the board on case / neck wall thickness. Neck turning helped...but I am just tired of fooling with it. Purchasing some Lapua brass for a 6.5 Swede and a .243W has made me realize what good brass can do for a rifle. This also has me wondering now if some of my accuracy issues can be attributed to the crappy Winchester brass.

My first batch of Norma brass came in for the .264WM last night. Night and day difference between it and the Winchester brass. On my Redding gauge, this brass is SOOOOO much more consistent with neck wall thickness. The neck wall thickness on almost the whole batch varied less than 0.001".

I have not assembled loads yet but based off what I am seeing currently, I would highly recommend you pay attention to the brass you plan to use from the start. After I get a chance to see what the Norma brass does, I may circle back to the Partitions and see if things improve with better brass. For the time being though, I see some Scenars and maybe some ABLR's in this rifle's immediate future.