Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by deflave
Everyone hates Texas.

True.

If that is true, why do some growing [bleep] holes like Austin and several others attract liberal yankees like a bulls nuts attracts flies?

All part of the leftist lib attack and destroy plan, is it any wonder why a """""Transplanted""""" yankee bitch named wasserman-schultz is representing the good folks of Florida?

You're not wrong there......... I've long been in favor of walls on both the southern and the northern borders of Texas.

Most wets who cross the river can't afford to go back home after getting a job here. Its the same with the northern immigrants who come here and find economic opportunity that they can't find at home either. I just wish that the northern immigrants would leave their politics back where they came from, but tthat's not the usual pattern. At least those who cross the southern border aren't bent on making thing "bettter" in Texas like they think that it is back home.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ