Been all over the country... to every state...

I don't hate any state....but I'll admit, on many states, I have issues with those that run the government in those states.. ( democRATs)... in states that have a large metro area, or are refuges for immigrants from other countries, especially from south of the border, or the Caribbean.. I don't care for a lot of those people regardless of where they came from... I tend to act toward people the exact way they act toward me.. urbanites anywhere just seem to think they are better than people who aren't urbanites....

if ya push me, yeah, I think less of people at times who are from Maryland...

but that is because I am from Virginia...they taught us that in school I think.... Marylanders look down on us...

and ya don't trust people from North Carolina...that's a Virginia thing also they taught ya in school..
but that is a left over from the Civil War thing.. they hoarded all the supplies, and left other states troops without much
while they used everyone else's supplies...kinda like relatives who come to visit and never leave until they used all your stuff.

Folks who hate other states, are usually hating the people from there, and the clowns that run the other state..

each state themselves there is a good reason to like each one when ya visit.. well minus urban areas...

( this is full of humor in case someone needs that explained to them...)

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez