Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Good fences make for good neighbors........I don't care where you live.

Not many of my neighbors are worth even bothering with.

I just build new fence on MY side of the property line making them "good neighbors"... grin

I'm fixing to make 5 more neighbors, "good neighbors" by putting up a net wire deer proof fence. smile

They are 5 acre tracts. Between 3 of them they killed over 15 deer on their 5 acre tracts this season.

Had to get the game wardens out about 6 weeks ago because I found one illegal buck gutshot on my side of the fence, 30 yards from a feeder I found 5 feet from the boundary line, and guess what was in line behind where he was shooting?.... My house!

Idiot! blush mad

After the game wardens made him move the feeder, he called me and said he was sorry, he thought the feeder was just in line with my barn... whistle

I'm just gonna high fence them out. See how many deer they raise on their huge "5 acre ranch" after that. wink

It's the same way here. I have 300 acres, all in one tract. I have a Mennonite neighbor a 2 acre lot, and guess where he hunts........on the fence line.

I have another neighbor, White trash, who has 10 acres, and all his stands are within spitting distance of the line. I'd get a call every year......we shot a deer on our side, and it went over on you, can we go get it. I finally said 'NO"........either learn how to kill a deer without it running off, or quit hunting the property line. Haven't had a call since.

It's the same everywhere. I have often wished I could put a high fence up.