Ringman, thanks. I choose not to argue with DBT as I have better things to do. I will from time to time presents explanations of mine or others regarding GODs word or prophecies, fulfilled by this time or soon to be so.

I have no interest in trying to convince any of Gods fallen Angel's (spell check smirk )or Satans minions.

Likewise, it's not worthwhile to explain to zero or Hillary how they are traitors.

AFAIC even if all the elements were present and an explosion caused a spark of life that became a single cell which could, if it desired to continue to live (humm, low IQ life along with a drive to live?) replicate by dividing, why would it decide to give up that simple ability and decide to want to become specialized into a more complex life form involving two different sexes and thus the increased efforts that would require to multiply. The more those life forms specialized and became more complicated, less numbers of the resultant life form would be able to exist, resulting in less chance of the species survival.
There are a lot more ameboas on this earth than there are lions.

Even then, the question of where did the elements come from in the first place dont add up to point to support for their explanation of how life began.

Feral hogs left in the wild long enough revert back to less specialized forms of pigs. Their tail straightens and they lose their more specialized color variations.
It's fine with me whatever they believe.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/26/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin