Originally Posted by 222Rem
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Originally Posted by 222Rem
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It doesn't meet our test of cruel and unusual punishment but it is their law, she was caught in a hotel room with a man, and she knew the punishment if she got caught. I can't feel sorry for her under the circumstances.

+1

Really? I feel bad for people born in a country with religious retards at the helm who made stupid laws like this,and they have to try to live under them.

Every country has laws specific to their history and moral code. The woman was flogged, but could have just as easily been killed in other countries or end up with the cheated husbands house and truck in mine and maybe yours. Just gotta know YOUR country or suffer the consequences. MY concern is when crazy zealots come to the USA and want to pollute our system of laws under the Constitution, with Shiria law from one of the schithole countries where that’s normal.

p

Sure it could always be worse, no argument there, but I still feel bad for someone who has to live under stupid laws and religious retardation. I don't want the crazy zealots from over there to come here either, full agreement on that!