I have a spiral note book that I record reloads as I make them. It includes the date, intended rifle, and everything I need to know to duplicate the ammo. A friend of mine goes on step farther, giving this a lot #.

Every round that goes down range gets documented in a Word file for that rifle. The documentation varies according to if I was evaluating a load, or shooting for some other purpose. Three-shot load evaluations a documented for the group size and POI. For ten-shot load evaluations I measure the windage and elevation of each shot to the nearest 1/32", and plug these locations into an Excel spread sheet I made that give me the average POI, median POI, mean radius, and some other stuff. This gets transferred into the Word file for the rifle. I used to also compile Excel results of all the rifles so I could compare them directly, but now I now what the numbers mean well enough that it is no longer useful.

Brushbuster: "Is this thread about the dear heard or there Jeans?"
Plugger: "If you cant be safe at strip club in Detroit at 2am is anywhere safe?"
Deer are somewhere all the time
To report a post you disagree with, please push Alt + F4. Thank You.