It is spreading rapidly in China. Saw a video on You Tube of a Harvard professor who said this virus was engineered. An Indian doctor (in India) said the same thing. Wuhan is where China does their viral experimentation. About 7 million people there. It is also the city where they make the viral facemasks. Much of their industry is shut down. People are staying home because they have too. This virus is going to hurt the Chinese economy really bad. Our stock market dropped today because of it. Chinese products will start to disappear at places like Wal-mart an Amazon.

Also, this virus may be worse than the Chinese are saying. A medical researcher who has been to China said on You-Tube than if someone gets the flu in China and it say causes their kidneys to fail. The Chinese list the death as kidney failure. In America we would say the flu causing kidney complications. So this virus may be killing more people but the Chinese may be saying pneumonia but not that the virus caused their immune system to break down causing them to get pneumonia and die.

Remember China is communist and their government will lie. I've seen videos sent out by Chinese people who show people in hazmat suits with AK-47's going around the streets. Why? That leads me to believe more in the so called conspiracy theorists. Videos of Chinese. Harvard doctor putting out a video saying the virus was engineered. China may have been trying to engineer a bio-weapon in Wuhan and it got out.

Also, I went out today looking for viral face masks, all stores were sold out. Nearby me is Auburn University with several hundred Chinese students. Auburn has banned travel to and from China for their students and faculty. Why? They do viral research at Auburn.

I want to move further out in the country. We are trying to limit our trips to stores. Both my wife and I are retired. I am on an immunosuppressant for rhumatoid arthritis. I do get a flu shot every year.

Last edited by Dixie_Dude; 02/01/20.