It seems like the Democratic establishment is trying frantically to prevent a Bernie win.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Headlines from CNN:

Democratic campaign: "It's clear that something has gone wrong"
Iowa Democratic Party officials are hunkered down in their war room tonight, with presidential campaigns in the dark over the delay in the reporting of caucus results.

Officials from two Democratic campaigns tell CNN they were told the app to tabulate results had crashed. They said they had not been given any other information.

There was controversy at the 2016 Iowa caucus, too
In 2016, the state Democratic Party was forced to review the caucuses after the campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders flagged issues with the process -- specifically the way in which a winner is declared and coin flips.

The results are still delayed. Here's why that could be a concern.
We're still awaiting results from Iowa's Democratic party — even though nearly an hour ago a source told CNN numbers would be ready around 10 p.m. ET.

CNN senior political analyst Mark Preston said the delay could be concerning. "I have confidence in them, but I would say this: It is bringing in some concern and certainly wondering about what is exactly happening now behind the scenes," he said.