The democrap clown show just keeps getting more and more entertaining by the day. They must have hired the same dumbasses that turned the Ozerocare website into a joke. Now they're all standing around declaring victory while asking amongst themselves, "Who's on first?" crazy

Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by Spartacus
How much for the fruitcake.

You'll need to specify the candidate, please.

I think he means Buttranger.

I think it's Buttmunch.

Originally Posted by horse1
This is a way for the candidates and media to not have to go to IA. They’ve got to hate, HATE!!! Going to IA. Probably no more complicated than that.

Did watch a little CNN earlier when I saw there was a CF going on. They said IA was too white to first.

I hope all those corn pickers down there take notice of how unimportant the d'craps think they are.

Originally Posted by fburgtx
Pete is “front-rowin” his 5 black supporters to look like he’s got street cred...

Yeah, Buttmunch going to need all he can get since Trump has the approval of about 42% of the voting black population.

Originally Posted by Santiam
SNL ought to have fun with this.. smile

The leftist scumbags at SNL are probably crying in their beer. Remember that NBC is the flagship network of the Propaganda Corps and they don't let up off the disinformation throttle after the so-called "nooz" is over. It carries over to the late night shows disguised as "comedy".

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z