Originally Posted by jkinpa
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
I can email them to you. Don't plan on going through the hassle of putting them on the image gallery.

Im confused, you say it's been listed on here "3 times and no one wants to buy it at a "fair price", but you don't plan on "going through the hassle of putting them on the image gallery"? Please tell me what I'm missing here.... Thanks...

This, and then I have sent a Pm asking for pictures and expressing interest. I am told “I’ll send you pictures but don’t know if I’m selling it as Ihave plans for it too”. 🙄

That's correct. I tried selling it several times and no one wanted it, so I decided to do a project of my own with it. If that doesn't pan out I may try to sell again, but right now I want to see if rechambering it would be an option and keeping it.

You asked for picture as several had and someone did last month. I never heard form the guy after he got the pictures. I sent you the pictures. If this idea doesn't go through we can talk then about it, if you still want it. Sorry, but right now I want to try this option.