Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Just a hunter, you need to open up a free IMGUR account. Posting pics is so damn easy that way. Look at all the guys asking for pics, and you have to go through the hassle of sending pics through email etc., when you could have just posted pics very easily in the WTS classified listing. Sorry, but guys just aren't going to deal with items for sale, if they don't have good pics. Just how it works around here....

But I did send pics and some kind soul has put them up on the classified section for me in the past. Getting pics was not the reason it didn't sell I believe.

No problem. The rifle market is soft right now. I can see why you want to re-bore it and not hassle with trying to sell it. However, like some have suggested, there's nothing wrong with the original chambering. I went the way of the 9.3x62mm and killed elk with it. It just was no more impressive than my good ol 06 loaded with 200 gr. Nosler partitions... Elk take a nose dive when hit with that bullet from the old 06. They also die from lead poisoning when properly hit with the 9.3, but from what I saw, the difference was nill.... I also don't believe there is enough meat in the fwt barrel to do a 9.3 re-bore. Your questions would be better served with a quick phone call to JES, here in Oregon.. Good luck with it, which ever direction you choose to go.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA