JGRaider,
You are on the right track by choosing the fly in option. It substantially improves your odds for a good hunt and a better moose.
It is important to have clear understanding with your outfitter about the kind of hunt you expect.
In my case, I require a camp with no more than 4 hunters, a cook, and multiple Argoes.
On my last NF hunt, the river valley, that was holding several good moose, was 4-5 miles from the cabin to the edge of it. Makes no sense to me to spend prime hunting time humping low percentage ground to get to where bullwinkle lives.
Further, humping bullwinkle back to the cabin that distance might kill me. Our outfitter had all of his Argoes set up with a frame, winch & cable that permitted them to get bullwinkle dropped into the back of the Argo for the ride home.
It is huge country. Much of it is darn difficult hiking for a variety of reasons.
There is more than a fair chance you'll experience some wicked wind and rain. Use of the Argoes makes hunting those days a lot more palatable.
As Argoes are notoriously high maintenance, more than 1 is required.
On my last hunt, all 4 of us scored on bulls. There were 3 Argoes available, and yes one failed during the week.
We hunted early til late. The guides showed lots of hustle, and enjoyed the meals the cook had ready for all of us at zero dark thirty, and again at the end of the day.
Last, the outfitter had arrangement to fly out any moose taken early in the week to be processed.
We had a good week, with cold nights. All of us had taken our moose by Wed. In my case, we were able to hang the moose for 2 nights before he went to the processor. It was like he was one big tenderloin.
My 2 cents of stuff to think about and discuss with whatever outfitter you choose. There are lots of good ones, and a few mediocre choices.

Imagine your grave on a windy winter night. You've been dead for 70 years.
It's been 50 since a visitor last paused at your tombstone.....
Now explain why you're in a pissy mood today.