I bought a Kimber Hunter in 6.5 CM this year and love the three round magazine. I mounted a Leupold XD3i 3.5-10x40 CDS scope in Talley mounts and she is a pleasure to shoot and carry. As for floor plates and blind magazines I'll take a detachable box everytime. I own and shoot rifles with all three types of magazines so I'm familiar with them but find the detachable box more convent, drop the box mag., work the bolt once and your unloaded.
Once, several years ago I was hunting with a pair of thick winter gloves trying to keep my hands warm. A nice buck stepped out on the edge of a power line cut about 40+ yards away. I shouldered my rifle and was ready to slide the tang safety from SAFE to FIRE on my .308 Ruger M77 and as i slipped my finger into the trigger guard it hit the bottom door release and my shells fell out as the floor plate and spring flopped around. I was like "What the heck just happened??' The buck heard the shells hitting my metal climbing stand and more than likely the floor plate and spring rattling around, no buck for me that cold winter day!! I've never had that problem with a detachable magazine or a blind magazine!