Originally Posted by Bay News 9 Florida

FEB. 10, 2020
Officials say over the weekend the woman, identified by her son-in-law, Ruben Dinis, as Debra Beaulieu, was airlifted from Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point to a Manatee County hospital where she will receive specialized treatment for her wounds. She is listed in critical condition.....

"My mother-in-law was in her own backyard when she got attacked."

On Friday, officials said four large dogs got out of a home at 11079 Mayflower Road and attacked a woman....

One of the residents whose fiance got bitten while trying to stop the attack said it looked like they were eating her alive.

Update: Hernando Dog Attack Victim in Critical Condition

Originally Posted by Pack of Loose Dogs Attacks Woman

FEB. 07, 2020
The woman was critically injured in the attack and transported to a trauma center.
Nienhuis identified two of the dogs involved as bull mastiffs and the others as "pit bull-type" dogs.

“Who knows how long the attack would’ve gone on, and I think it would be extremely fair to say that she probably would have not survived," Nienhuis explained. "Because those dogs were that intent on doing that much damage with four or five people trying to get them off, they would not have stopped without intervention.”

Pack of Loose Dogs Attacks Woman

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?