Seems like every time I've contacted the sub department, they've dropped the ball. When I went digital, I was assured that my remaining issues would be applied to the new subscription. Nope, I continued to get magazines,so paid twice for a few issues. Same sort of snafu occurred earlier when I tried to combine the HL and Rifle subscriptions. Had to let both expire in order to get that done. I suspect their data resides in a shoebox under someone's desk.

I have no problem with digital content, but when you sell me a digital subscription that allows me to download and backup the content I purchased, then yank the rug out from under me without notice, forcing me to figure it out myself, you've served me very poorly, and reduced the value of what I paid for. It's bad enough that missing the download window would mean you might not get access to the mags, the doofus I talked to yesterday acted like the ability to print the articles individually (on my dime) somehow made up for not being able to just download the whole shebang in one swoop and enjoy it offline at my leisure. If I wanted hard copy, I would have stayed with paper issues.

Contrast this futz-up with my subscription to the RLN, that allows me not only to download and save the issues, but also access every previous issue too.

What fresh Hell is this?