Originally Posted by Dogslife57
MMmmm, not "worried" about cleaning, just wasn't sure how it was done compared to production guns that I take the barrel off and use a bucket of soap and hot water. Couldn't see from the pics I saw IF or HOW the barrel comes off.

Most long rifles, the barrel is pinned to the stock, and it is semi-permanent. So the barrel stays in the stock.
Generally you take off the lock and clean that is a soapy water bucket.
The rest of the gun resides in a cradle where I squirt in a cleaning solution. I usually do this at the range because it is messy to do in the house. I usually use Simple Green, because it is said to not have salts in it. Most soaps are loaded with salt, so read the labels. I pump this solution out of the flash hole with a cleaning rod with a pretty tight patch. I repeat that until I feel it is pretty clean, then I use a new patch and check the cleanliness. When it appears clean, I switch to dry patches. If the dry patch is dirty I repeat the Simple Green scrub.
Then I apply a damp patch with water and Ballistrol mixture. That serves to cut the residual acid residue, and again as a cleaner. This step is intended to chemically clean contamination in the metal pours. I then dry the barrel, then apply pure ballistrol. I usually swab with Ballistrol the next day just to assure the carbon/sulphur residue is cut.
Pretty easy to do.