Originally Posted by shaman
This is just a guess. This might be signs of a backdoor plea deal. What I mean is that Andy was in the middle of it. If they need him to testify and rat out the rest of the jerks, the DOJ can write this letter with no visible sign of quid pro quo. Then Andy is free to spill his guts behind the scenes.

I'm not saying this is truth. I'm saying it fits with what we know. Someone was going to roll. Andy is a big enough fish to know how high this went, who all the players were, and who did what when.

This is disappointing, but I'm going to withhold judgement until we hear what Barr reports on Mar 31. The cabal may have just stepped into a trap.

I figure McCabe would sell his soul to the devil to save his ass, and be may have made a deal to do just that by hanging Comey, Yates, Lynch, Ohr, Hillary and Zero.

MSM is of course ecstatic, just as they were when Stone, Manafort and Pappadopilous, were arrested and when Mueller was going to report on Trump and when Hillary was in for the win. Remember the same on them destroying Flynn. whistle

As usual, the MSM reports and the suckers schiett their shorts.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/14/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin