Time to think guys, not react.
This was a leak to turn the Public against Barr.............again. They fall for it time and time again. crazy It's no wonder we lost the country. They pull a string and we jump, believing it to be true.

Why The News About McCabe Means Nothing

"I already see a lot of you losing your [bleep] over this. Take a step back, calm down, and listen to me. You need to take headlines with a grain of salt and actually read the article. If you do, you might notice this little gem:

"This means that no charges will be brought against him based on the facts underlying the Office of the Inspector General’s April 2018 report..”

Based on the OIG report from 2018. We also didn't have indictments from the recent OIG report, either. But you know what? NEITHER HAS ANY BEARING ON DURHAM OR HIS INVESTIGATION.

The [bleep] OIG reports are limited in scope to begin with, DURHAM'S INVESTIGATION IS NOT.

Those reports have to be done as a matter of course, and don't think that they don't play any role in the big picture. They do two things: tell the public about the corruption in an official capacity, buttress the predication for an investigation such as Durham's.

Everybody chill. The media, left or right, is designed to get you worked up. These articles leave out important things like that which I just mentioned.

If Durham lets people skate, then we'll have cause to be pissed. But this article and its version of the story as it is currently means nothing."