Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by Blueboy
Put your finger on a hot stove eye....immediately you know what hell will feel like (according to my Bible it is burning pit, so must be hot) and when you take that last breath and your body functions has stopped...and you do not believe in HIM.....immediately you will fill that hot stove eye, only all over your body.... and forever and forever non stop pain.....that not good.

in India,( population 1.4 billion and counting) people believe in a plethora of gods, some with extra arms , some have elephant heads, some ride tigers...

India's Gods

is that same unending torture going to be applied to people who only ever knew India's gods and didnt know about Christ?

During the time the Savior was in the tomb, He preached his gospel to the spirits of the dead. Hence it is obvious a plan exists for those who do not receive
his message in mortality.
1 Peter 3:18-19
18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the  unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to  death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
19 By which also he went and  preached unto the  spirits in prison;

1 Peter 4:6
6 For for this cause was the  gospel  preached also to them that are dead, that they might be  judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit

Paul taught, that everyone who is born, will be resurrected and receive a body of flesh and bones just like the savior had when He was resurrected Paul wrote the 15th chapter of Corinthians to prove there is resurrection.
1 Cor. 15:21-22
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the  resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in  Adam all  die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Luke 24:36-40
36 ¶ And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them,  Peace be unto you. 37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen spirit. 38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do  thoughts arise in your hearts? 39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself:  handle me, and see; for a  spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. 40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet

Last edited by Lennie; 02/23/20.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting