Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hey, hey hey - I'm not interested in whether anyone shaves their cock and balls!
I am sharing that the long standing Leupold bashing by a few folks is having absolutely NO meaningful effect.
Agree or disagree - I appreciate that but going to the bathroom and shaving the pubic areas has nothing to do with my contention!
Do you guys talk like this around your Campfires?
I haven't and don't remember anyone else doing so and I have shared Campfires from Alaska to Texas and hundreds of places in between (including Canada!).
By the way I got a call from a fella yesterday afternoon who was short of monies there in Post Falls, Idaho (at the gunshow I attended there last weekend) and he wants one of the two Leupold 2x7 variables I had/have for sale.
I will be mailing it to him today.
So that makes 6 (six) folks who are not deterred by the specious (without merit!) "Leupold naysayers" - and that is just the latest example of my contention, that I am relaying with this thread.
GO LEUPOLD
A FINE AMERICAN COMPANY
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Sorry, but if you're saying the reports by trusted, experienced users about their Leupold troubles are without merit, then you're acting like a dewy-eyed fanboy, not a reasonable adult. So be it; find your happiness where you can.

🌞🍭🌈

What fresh Hell is this?