Originally Posted by efw
Ok so let me lay it out for ya just to be clear.

First I own and am happy with several Leupold scopes. I’ve sold some and just bought a 6x42mm here recently. I’ve had a few issues over the years but nothing I haven’t experienced with other brands I’m still loyal to.

That having been said, it makes no sense to assume that if someone comes here and says they’ve had issues with Leupold and aren’t going to buy them anymore they’re lying.

Or even more illogically as your OP here implies, that they’re trying to bring down the price of your Leupold scopes on the used market.

It could be... just maybe... that they’ve actually had issues and want people to know. Or maybe they’d like Leupold to improve their product??

Just like you’ve obviously been happy and want people to know! (That’s for you!!!!)

So then someone points all this out and instead of reconsidering the assertions or at least implications of the assertions in your OP, you double down on your original “logic” that your ability to resell a scope means “Leupold basher’s” efforts (which again, don’t exist) to bring down resale on YOUR FAVORITE SCOPES “hasn’t worked”.

There. You’ve been walked through the argument here. If you’re a rational guy you’ll go, “oh I see” and reconsider.

Or, if history is any indicator, you’ll demonstrate the superiority of your point by citing how many scopes you’ve sold, for how much, and call me names.

My money is on the latter.

Good grief! crazy

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken