Originally Posted by michiganroadkill
bent stick
"Boiled down,the Kreedmire's is essentially Kissing Cousins of the 250 Salvage,22-250"

So mostly the argument for is "just because"?

MichiganChodeSwill,

There is no "argument",only Facts & Physics,which reliably stump CLUELESS Window Lickers such as yourself...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon a Simplistic Pinpoint Precise Analogy,taking you for such a ride. Hint. LAUGHING!

Michelle Obama is a kissing cousin to Melania Trump as per the Gender Tree,but yet there are vast differences,despite your version of "comprehension" and "critique". Hint. LAUGHING!

In SALAMI Guise,the 22-250 has long been a piss poor design,just like it's Kissing Cousins in .308" and .257". Like all things .308",you gotta neck suck outta it and get rid of the schit geometry,which tapers head to toe in "glorious" fashion. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

For many moons,THE path to Righteousness as per the Dog Schit initial Salvage attempt(s) starting in 1920,was to simply right the glaring wrongs with a press of the trigger,in a MUCH Improved chamber. There have been various adaptations along the way,but nothing approaching Kreedmire logistics and splendor. Hint.

I get it,that you don't get it,because you CAN'T get it and all are beyond your hilarious version of "reach",but I simply shoot it all and then some. For that reason and a goodly sized herd of Spectacular Rifles so chambered,it is rather easy(for me),to extrapolate less bias and critique in kind. Hint.

In .224",the 22-250 is a Goat Fhuqk and always has been. The 22-250 Aye-Eye is a series of wellfounded steps,in the direct of dot connection(by default). The 224 Speedmire simply do same,but is blessed with unrivaled brass quality(Alpha is without equal),to compliment the mechanical advantages. Much akin,to why Michelle is no Melania. Hint. LAUGHING!

L to right...22-250 SALVAGE SALAMI for a 1-7" Mike Rock,22-250 Aye-Eye for a 1-7" Kreiger and 224 Speedmire for a 1-7" Bart'...in fairness however,I "only" gun multiple High Zoot Rifles in the trio of chamberings,which only goes to double digits. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Though it ain't like I don't shoot 223,223AI,22 Grendel,22BR and more than a few other .224's. I could never reach past a 223AI,to grab a 22-250,mainly because I've got 'em(multiple RPM's all). Hint.

But cheer up,not even,can shoot sumptin' until it's Invented,but you "get" to read about it and practice your GoogleFu. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though,as I rather enjoy the fascinating "adventures" of The clueless Brokedick Chronicles.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."