Originally Posted by michiganroadkill
If it was not so pitiful, it might be enlightening or entertaining, but thanks for that bit of whatever.........
It got my first smile of the day.

MichiganChodeSwill,

I concur on the Oblivious HILARITY of your exceedingly Pitiful "life",but it's a GREAT time for you to chime in on what you "do" for a "living",which assures that you are ALWAYS on the outside looking in...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". I reckon it would be funny,even to someone as fhuqking Amazingly STUPID as you,to get an inkling of your Retardation. Pardon Facts,upsetting you so and inciting the Hilarity associated. Hint. LAUGHING!

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and I apologize for the Poignant Profundity of my Powers swaying you,in sucha' manner. Though in fairness,it ain't like you could do for yourself. Hint. LAUGHING!

What were the "odds" that you ran away like a Little Bitch,from ALL things The Rifle?! That is VERY "surprising"! Hint. LAUGHING +P++!

Bless your heart for trying,you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."