Booked tickets to Botswana for our June trip this week.

I completely discount any "data" coming out of China for multiple reasons. I discount 99% of all the "information" being pushed by most of the "talking heads" in the media. I DO listen to the actual medical doctors they put on. The reason I tune out the talking heads is as soon as the actual doctors are finished giving what I believe to be factual information, the freak'n talking head go back to spreading their alarmist BS.

The Reader's Digest version of what the actual medical community is saying at this point is, it seems to be very similar to the other strains of the Corona flu - this one is just numbered 19. All they can ACTUALLY report is the mortality/fatality rates of those who've ACTUALLY been tested and not everybody gets tested because they don't get sick enough to require formal medical treatment. They have NO CLUE how many people may have actually had it, figured they just had the flu and just stayed home and recovered from it just like other strains of flu. The highest mortality rates are among the elderly and those that already have a some preexisting medical condition that compromises their immune system.

Here's a tracking web page from John's Hopkins University Now, keep in mind there are just under 8 BILLION people in the world.