Originally Posted by 79S
I bought a new stainless classic in 375 back in 2013. I shot it at the time maybe 15 times. It sat in the safe since, two weeks ago draw results came out and I drew a DB210 permit. You all are wondering what does that mean. It’s a fall Kodiak bear tag, tag of a lifetime. They only issue 3-4 fall permits a year. The flight to the area, had been booked. Last week i shot that 375 more than i have in the last 6 plus yrs. I finally bedded it and floated the barrel, it sits in the factory Tupperware stock. Right now I have settled on 300gr tsx, might try 270gr tsx as well. My partner going with me said we are holding out for 9 plus footer and bigger. I’m pretty excited..

Good luck with your hunt. Sounds exciting... Did you do like df said and drill holes in that tupperware and rough it up real good? It really helps that bedding to stick. I did that with the rifle I sold to you..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA