Originally Posted by CEoW717
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by CEoW717
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
The question is, why has the subject of tattoos triggered such a response from you? Is it a self-esteem issue or psychological issue that you feel you have to defend? Interesting....

If you read the whole thread you’ll see most of the people I’ve responded to are triggered, not me. I’m simply having a good time responding to cranky old guys. I wouldn’t really call if defending tattoos, more like attempting to open a few eyes. I’m abundantly aware of the fact that I’m going to get harassed more because I’m young and most guys are going to assume I’m broke white trash because I have tattoos. If it works cool, if not I’m pretty sure I’ll sleep fine tonight.

Funny thing is I share interests with the majority of guys on here and they’d probably enjoy my company given the opportunity. I hunt, fish, raise my kids, run my business, drive trucks and vote red. I just happen to have holes in my ears and a plethora of tattoos.

And a son who you're giving drugs to so he won't hit puberty.

Kudos for your honesty, but don't pretend you're not on here for attention. Anybody that needs to post pics and brag about how attractive their old lady is has issues. Whether it's online or in person.

Just like the earrings and visible tats, it's about attention.

Believe me, I’m not here for attention. Do you really think I desire validation from a bunch of pissed off close minded old men?

I never bragged. The fact that you guys think I did means I’m doing it right.

Now for the second time you’ve brought my kid up like it’s going to bother me and make others form an opinion... do you feel better?

Over 500 posts in a month.

Yep, you're here for the attention.

Just so you can't say we're not willing to play along with the "post a pic of your honey". My sweetie, unfortunately showing her age - 53:

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

BTW, "Gage" is an acceptable spelling for an object used for measuring diameter. As in "pin gage". So as one's earlobes stretch to fit one gage, a larger gage may then be put in place.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gage
https://www.starrett.com/category/1...id&itemsPerPage=12&sortBy=wp/asc