I've found the simpler the better. You're deer hunting not staying at the Hilton. The purpose of a deer blind is to hide your body and limit your scent. A decent blind also blocks wind. Heck the last one I built I didn't even put any hard covers on the windows. I used strips of burlap hanging over it. You can see through the burlap but it blocks the deer's view and also somewhat slows down the breeze and limits your scent somewhat. I built that last one for under $200. I used treated plywood. Whatever you do though, if your blind is above ground don't put the entrance on the bottom. I had one like that and it was pretty fancy. It had windows and doors and was pretty well sealed. Wasps and other creepy crawly things didn't get into it, but a Cotton mouth got in and nearly bit me in the head. That's not a good place to enter a blind. Put a door on the rear, non window side. When you open that door take time to look around inside before entering.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!