If you have never seen speed assist with shots to far back you have not seen many I suspect. Which is a good thing really.

The ONLY reason I know this to be true, and it will be true even without TTSX ( I'm not sure what exactly your point on this post is...) is due to a "dumb" old codger and his 220 swift. Forgot more about hunting than most ever knew. Saw some of his grandkids make bad hits but they were using smaller guns and hit flanks and bang flop. Heck I've heard more than a few tales even with 270s and light bullets like this.

So who we affectionately called Fred Bear, striking resemblance, quit making his arrows and knapping his heads.

He picked up his 220 and started loading fast light bullets and since he had a good dog, started to experiment. Flank shots. Ends up that was the only place he ever shot deer until his death. Gutless cleaning method. And while I was along to see more than a few, I have it on family word that I trust, that he never had a deer get up or do anything but fall at the shot. I find that part about 100% hard to believe, but I could certainly believe high 90%. About like the 257 wtby. While I've yet to have a deer fall to that round, I've rarely seen one go more than 20-40 steps or so though we have had some go 150 or so steps every now and then.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....