I have also been told by two different people, one works in the Pentagon and other is a retired NSA agent, and my next door neighbor, that the government is developing plans to use the military to keep our infrastructure functioning, not shut down our country. Both said, "closing" hot spot cities like New York, major cities along the west coast and even cities like Nashville, could happen. But Marshall Law would not be declared. He said the National Guard would be delivering food if that happens, to those closed in.

This makes sense to me if you think about it. Truck drivers are not going to want to deliver food and medicine to hard hit areas and as American citizens, no one can make them do so. But our members of the military cannot refuse to do those chores. The military can also serve as a police force, emergency care workers, etc. I believe that will happen and will happen soon. The Posse Comitatus Act will be suspended if this happens but that act has been suspended before during the 60's.