Well I guess that I have been sufficiently chastised, and rightly so. The 85 is like a good looking sexy woman sitting all alone in the local bar. You have had a few too many, so you take the chance in hopes of finding her friendly, and hopefully willing. However, you don't know what baggage goes along with the whole package. Hell, the next morning she ain't quite as fine as you thought the night before, and she could be down right ugly, and bitchy. So I will leave her sleeping, get my clothes on, and quietly exit from room 85 of the Sako hotel. Thanks to all who slapped me back to reality, and I shall never mention her or stray again. No fool like an old fool. A good day to all! P.S. I have already bought a Win 70 Extreme Weather in 300WSM and the same in .270 Win. Just can't forget how sexy that 85 looks and feels. They weigh more than the 85 and they have the Bell and Carlson 2x4's on them, but they will eject the hell out of a live or spent round even with low rings. Old, but not in the home yet.

Last edited by Gramps2; 03/19/20.