Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Sauer200
I'll just leave this here.

https://triblive.com/local/westmore...of-life-church-amid-cornavirus-shutdown/

Walters said he had faith that God would protect Word of Life from coronavirus.

“If there’s one person in this place, or two people, three people, perhaps, who may be carrying the coronavirus, we declare you’re healed in Jesus’ name. Hallelujah,” he said over the claps and cheers of his congregation.

Its not God that protects, its God that gives us the ability to learn and understand and therefore, IF we pay attention, survive.

You know, the truck, the boat and the helicopter thing.... Duh.

I believe in guardian angels, you must not.
I believe in them too. But I also know God educated me to do the best I can for myself. I'm not waiting around for protection, I do what I can. Its why I carry a gun. Its why we lay low when a flu or crud thing breaks out, not to mention this. Its why we stash a bit of food etc.. for rainy days. Cash too.... I'm not going to just sit back and be waited on by God....YMMV and it may work for you. My understanding is God teaches me to be self sufficient.

And when my mom was ignorant to her surroundings years ago the voice from the back seat of the empty car on the way home in the country that said you are being followed... well that was a guardian angel.

I’m your guardian angel and I’m here to tell you if you don’t step away from the computer and get some fresh air you’re going to have a heart attack. Stop your sodium intake. You have high blood pressure,

Love,

ENSO 💕